Sunday 27 May 2012

Reasons to be cheerful

There has been lots to smile about this week.
I have been absolutely loving the wall to wall sunshine, it's lifted my spirits no end.

I couldn't wait to get home from work on Tuesday and kick of my shoes.


Sadly had to make do with a cuppa as we had no ice or lemonade for the Pimms!
I know it says Thursday but I'm planning next week's T.V (please tell me it's not only me that does this!)
It's also that time of year again when Alan dons his best suit and shiny badges.




I love Diarmuid for always doing his own thing and not conforming, even though I don't usually get his designs, but I have to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE this.
I would like to say I was actually at Chelsea and took these pics myself but sadly they are taken from google images, I live in hope that someday soon I will make it to Chelsea, it's most definitely on our 'to do' list, despite little H's protestations (he hates anything to do with gardening despite our best efforts!)

I have been a bit hit and miss with Chelsea this year, I just seem to have been really busy this week but not actually achieved much, but fear not as I have recorded them all so I will be catching up over the next couple of days. I'm really looking forward to seeing the garden with the caravan which I have heard so much about.

while I'm on the subject of gardening, the plum tree finally arrived this week and is settling into its new home.




don't be fooled by the chicken wire, it's not actually there to stop the chickens as they haven't arrived yet, it's to stop this fella from Christening it!!!


A few other odd jobs have been crossed off the list and Iv'e planted out some veggies but I have been mainly enjoying relaxing in the garden.


hope you are enjoying the sunshine......... while it lasts!
: )






1 comment:

  1. Hi, Lovely to read your comment on my blog - thanks for your encouragement. I'm enjoying the sunshine too, though it would be even better viewed from somewhere other than my desk at work! I don't have a garden but Chelsea is still compelling viewing.

    ReplyDelete