OOOH Iv'e been tagged!
Thank you Rebecca at Meadow Daisy for including me, this is really exciting as I have never been tagged before...I'm not quite sure what to do but hey I'm up for giving it a go!
The 11 questions tag
The Rules are as follows:
- Each person tagged must post 11 random facts about themselves
- They must answer the 11 questions posted by the previous blogger
- They must create 11 more questions to ask the bloggers they tag
- They must tag 11 blogs with less than 200 followers
- The bloggers must be informed that they have been tagged
11 Random facts about me
1. I once appeared on The Rolf Harris show (I have the photo to prove it!)
2. I am an only child
3. I am scared of the dark
4. I can't walk in high heels
5. I have only learned to crochet in the last year
6. I can't watch horror films as they give me nightmares
7. I have a shark phobia
8. I hate everything about celery
9. I drink far too much tea
10.I like my feet tickling
11.I love camping
Questions for me from Rebecca
1. Summer or winter?
Ooh tricky but I think it has to be winter as I am left disappointed by summer and the total lack of sunshine.
2. What makes you laugh?
mainly my husband.
3. If you could only eat one food for the rest of time, what would it be?
without a doubt it would have to be chocolate
4. Describe your perfect evening....
Friday evening, P.J's on, candles lit, cup of tea in hand watching gardeners world (I am a girl of simple pleasures!)
5. What were your favourite subjects at school?
Art and History
6. Do you have any pets?
yes I have a Bedlington Terrier who goes by the name of Bruce Willis and until recently I had two chickens, Dame Judi and Bobby, sadly they were taken from our garden.
7. What are your favourite hobbies?
mainly crochet and gardening if I want to relax and watching live music when I'm feeling loud and lively!
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would it be and why?
I'm not really one for air travel these days so I would say Dunwich beach because it's so beautiful and because we spent many a happy hour there this summer.
9. What is your favourite book?
I don't think I really have a favourite book *gasps
but I did love reading Atonement.
10. Where is your favourite place to eat
I'm torn between Wiveton Hall as their chocolate brownies are to die for and The White Swan Inn at Pickering where I had the best steak and chips I have EVER tasted.
11. What do you think about the most.... the past, the present or the future?
OOOH another tricky one....again I am torn between the past and the future, I'm too busy living in the present to have time to think about it.
I do hark back to the past quite a lot, but I think I would have to say the future. I'm always thinking about what I have to do tomorrow or next week or even next month so yeah I would definitely say the future.
My questions for you
1. Radio 1 or classic fm
2. favourite tipple
3.If you had one superpower what would it be
4.What would you do with one million pounds
5. all time favourite song
6. your idea of a perfect Sunday
7. tea or coffee
8. If you could invite one person over for dinner who would you choose
9. What's the best piece of advice you have ever been given
10. What one word best describes you
11. What infuriates you
I am tagging the following blogs
Aunt Jane's Attic
Shortbread & Ginger
Saltaire Daily Photo
Two bones and a bagel
teacups and bunting
Vintage Sheet Addict
I love Heavens to Betsy
The Queens Drawers
Three of Hearts
Well that was fun!