Monday 20 February 2012

How Time Flies

In the blink of an eye the school holidays are over and my birthday jaunt is just another happy memory.
I received lots of lovely cards, including this one from my gorgeous husband.

I also had some fantastic prezzies from family and friends and quite a few pennies which I'm thinking about spending on this little beauty.



We visited some lovely places during the two days, and sampled tea and cake in most of them!


My boys admiring Titus Salt in Roberts Park, Saltaire
also spotted this in Saltaire and just had to snap it, childish I know!
Platform at Haworth train station


the perfect end to a perfect week was Noel Gallagher at Sheffield Arena last night, who I have to say was absolutely A-M-A-Z-I-N-G just like I knew he would be. God Bless you Noel Gallagher and your High Flying Birds.

Hope you all had a fun filled weekend x

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you all had a good time, loving the Cath Kidston bag, saw it in the catalogue and thought how beutiful it was. Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete